Coffee & Conversations are virtual conversations with MENTOR Memphis Grizzlies where they have open and honest dialogue with differing organizations in the Memphis and Mid-South community. These conversations are meant to highlight many aspects of mentoring and encourage others to #JoinTheMovement. For this episode, we will be teaming up with Kenyatta Morris - Mentor Program Director at Memphis Athletic Ministries. Grab a cup of coffee and join the conversation LIVE on our Facebook page.
Benefits of Memberships
Benefits vary depending on the level of membership, and may include eligibility for Grizzlies Foundation grants, mentor referrals, free trainings and workshops, priority for in-kind donations of admissions, tickets and match activities, and more.
- Mentor referrals: Programs must be at least a Silver Level Affiliate in order to participate in mentor recruitment campaigns and receive mentor referrals.
- Match activities: Programs must be at least a Bronze Level Affiliate in order to receive activity tickets and special opportunities connected to match activity events. Silver and Gold Level Affiliates may receive priority in some instances.
- Financial Resources: Members of the Partnership are eligible to request grants or in-kind donations for their organizations.
- TAP: Bronze Level Affiliates or above can apply for dedicated, no-cost technical assistance through the National Mentoring Resource Center's Technical Assistance Program (NMRC)
- Trainings - All Affiliate Members have access to various best-practice trainings at no cost.
- Grants and Donations - Members of the Partnership are eligible to request grants or in-kind donations for their organizations.
If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns please reach out to Alese Taylor at ATaylor [at] Grizzlies [dot] com