The TEAM UP Training Institute is a collaboration with Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Mid-South, Inc., Facing History and Ourselves, Memphis Child Advocacy Center, and UP2US to provide best-in-class training to mentors and programs so they are equipped to improve student outcomes.
The mentor training curriculum, developed in collaboration with Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Mid-South, Inc., uses research-driven data and BBBS’s best-in-class training methods to prepare mentors to handle student outcomes.
The Training Institute offers free workshops to member organizations focused in six areas:
- Program Design (Elements of Effective Practice)
- Mentor Orientation / Training
- Stewards of Children Training (Child Abuse Awareness)
- Child Abuse Prevention Policy Workshops
- MentorMe Data Management Training
- Up2Us Sports-Based Youth Development Training
Attend an upcoming mentor or program training by signing up here.