The TEAM UP Youth Mentoring Partnership Training prepares mentors with the needed tools and skills to mentor and work with youth served throughout our network organizations.
The TEAM UP Training Institute is a collaboration with Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Mid-South, Inc., Facing History and Ourselves, Memphis Child Advocacy Center, and UP2US to provide best-in-class training to mentors and programs so they are equipped to improve student outcomes.
The mentor training curriculum, developed in collaboration with Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Mid-South, Inc., uses research-driven data and BBBS’s best-in-class training methods to prepare mentors to handle student outcomes.
The Training Institute offers free workshops to member organizations focused in six areas:
- Program Design (Elements of Effective Practice)
- Mentor Orientation / Training
- Stewards of Children Training (Child Abuse Awareness)
- Child Abuse Prevention Policy Workshops
- MentorMe Data Management Training
- Up2Us Sports-Based Youth Development Training
Attend an upcoming mentor or program training by signing up here.