Benefits of Memberships
Benefits vary depending on the level of membership, and may include eligibility for Grizzlies Foundation grants, mentor referrals, free trainings and workshops, priority for in-kind donations of admissions, tickets and match activities, and more.
- Mentor referrals: Programs must be at least a Silver Level Affiliate in order to participate in mentor recruitment campaigns and receive mentor referrals.
- Match activities: Programs must be at least a Bronze Level Affiliate in order to receive activity tickets and special opportunities connected to match activity events. Silver and Gold Level Affiliates may receive priority in some instances.
- Financial Resources: Members of the Partnership are eligible to request grants or in-kind donations for their organizations.
- TAP: Bronze Level Affiliates or above can apply for dedicated, no-cost technical assistance through the National Mentoring Resource Center's Technical Assistance Program (NMRC)
- Trainings - All Affiliate Members have access to various best-practice trainings at no cost.
- Grants and Donations - Members of the Partnership are eligible to request grants or in-kind donations for their organizations.
If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns please reach out to Alese Taylor at ATaylor [at] Grizzlies [dot] com