On Thursday, January 21, the TEAM UP Youth Mentoring Partnership hosted the 2nd Annual National Mentoring Month Partner Breakfast. Over 70 representatives from 40 youth programs across Memphis met in the Legends Lounge at FedExForum for networking, food and a celebration of the year’s accomplishments.
For the first time, organizations in the Partnership were honored for their accomplishments in 2015:
- Best New Program: GrizzFit Kids Bootcamp
- Best Recruitment / Retention Strategy: Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Mid-South, Inc.
- Most Creative Program: Hattiloo Theatre, Write On, Speak Out!
- Most Creative Use of Facilities: Memphis Zoo, TEAM Zoo
- Most Outstanding Mentoring Staff: TEAM Mentor Program
- Master Program Innovators: CODECREW, Digital Code Camp
- Social Media Activator (Large Organization): Streets Ministries
- Social Media Activator (Small Organization): GirlzLife Empowerment Program
- QBM Mentoring Program of the Year: REACH Memphis