- Outside of studying for school, what do you like to do? I like to make music, play video games, and write my own fan-fictions.
- Who has been a big influence to you? My dad has been a big influence. He works 12 hours everyday and still strives to make time for his children.
- What is your greatest hope? My greatest hope is for racism to end.
- Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind and what is your pet's name? I have a dog. He is a German Shepard and his name is Rex.
- What do you like most about school? The rewards you receive for doing the right things.
- What is your greatest hope? To show integrity and good behavior throughout the rest of my life. I do not want bad things to determine who I am.
- Outside of studying for school what do you like to do? I like playing chess, football and robotics.
- Who has been a big influence to you? Why? My brother because I can talk to him on a daily basis. He notices my struggles and talks with me to help me improve.
- What is your greatest hope? My greatest hope is to pass 18 and finish high school and college.
- Who has been a big influence to you? Why? My grandmother is the biggest influence in my life. My grandmother is going through tough times and still remains positive.
- What do you like most about school? I get to meet new people, hear new ideas and learn new things.
- What is your greatest hope? My greatest hope is to become rich enough to take care of my family.
Student Affairs Coordinator
Laquita Johnson is a native of Memphis, TN. She grew up in South Memphis and graduated as valedictorian from Hamilton High School. Laquita attend the University of Tennessee at Martin earning a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and then went on to receive a Master of Tourism Administration from the George Washington University in Washington, D.C.. She started her career in Non-Profit with the Memphis Grizzlies Foundation in May 2016 because she wanted to give back and share her knowledge with the younger generation who is overcoming similar barriers such as her self. She enjoys experiencing new things, meeting unique individuals and has a love for project management, reading, and, above all, traveling the world.