- Who is your biggest influence? My big brother Dabreon, we have similar interests and he helps to take care of me.
- What is your biggest accomplishment? I am most proud of surviving in this world and proving that small people, like myself, can make a HUGE contribution!
- And, your favorite Grizzlies player? Even though he doesn't play anymore, Elliot Perry.
- Do you participate in any extracurriculars? I'm in the Algebra 1 class, I play the drums and I'm on the recycling team.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? I'm proud to be apart of the Memphis Grizzlies Scholars Program
- If you could have a superpower what would it be? Being able to read people's minds because I want to know if someone is sad or mad and if they're trying to hide it. If I knew then we could talk it out.
- What's your favorite subject in school? I really like my science class. I also like when I'm not in school and am in boy scouts and swim team.
- How would your friends describe you? They'd say I'm funny, but not funny like making jokes, more just of a funny guy.
- What would say the funniest thing that you've ever done? Well this one time a basketball goal fell on my head. That was also probably one of more embarrassing moments too...
- Do you have any pets? I had a German Shepard/Wolf mix, but now I have a Brittany Spaniel/Boxer mix, a Dachshund/Jack Russell Terrier mix and six cats, oh and I also have 5 siblings!
- Who has been a big influence to you? I'd have to say J.K. Rowling or Rick Riordan, because they both are authors that I want to write like and their books got me interested in fantasy.
- Is reading your biggest hobby? It's one, but I also really like acting. I'm really proud of myself, I actually performed Shakepeare in front of a crowd once.
- How do your parents serve as an influence to you? They influence me by always getting me to try new things, especially my mom.
- What do you like most about school? I like that we get to work with other students. I also like that I had a 3.0 GPA last year.
- Outside of studying for school what do you like to do? I really like to play WWE 2K17 or playing basketball.
- What would you say is a fun fact about you? I actually share the same birthday as former President Bill Clinton, it's on August 19th.
- What is your greatest hope? My greatest hope is to get into college and finish it, also my biggest fear is not being successful.
- How have you been successful so far? I'm on my school's swim team and I recently received my black belt. Oh and I was accepted into the Scholars Program!
- How would someone close to you describe you? They'd say that I'm fun, hard-working, very smart, lovely and I like to eat.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? I'm proud that I saved up to buy my own computer and beat machine.
- Do you like to make music? I'd work any job when I'm older, but my ideal goal is to be a very successful music producer.
- Who's the most influential person to you? Nelson Mandela, because he showed people that you can speak up against anything wrong and succeed.
- That's pretty powerful, how would you like people to remember you? I want people to remember me for my mathematical skills.
- Is math one of your passions? It's my favorite subject in school, but I'd also like to be an engineer when I'm older.